Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

HOLY MOLY!  Today was like Christmas for me.  The UPS man surprised me with some awesomeness at around 2pm today!  Sitting outside of my front door was a Box of Huggies size 1-2 diapers 192 count.  Now I know that may be confusing to some.  You may be thinking....."Katie doesn't have an infant"....and you would be correct, BUT, I do have pregnant friends and will eventually have another baby.  This specific box of diapers retails at Walmart for $33.58, a decent price at right around .17/diaper...BUT, last week Amazon Mom was running a special where you got 30% off if you subscribed to Subscribe and save (which I will cancel).  Then, I had TWO 20% off codes which I stacked on eachother.  When it was all said and done, I payed $9.13 for the 192 diapers shipped to my door.  This averages out to about .04/diaper.....that my friends is an awesome deal! 

Next to that box of diapers sat a beautiful brown box labeled "BED BATH AND BEYOND".....
You see, I LOVE a good deal, but one of my ABSOLUTE favorite things to "splurge" on is a Yankee Candle!  If you have ever been to my house, you know that I am obsessed with candles.  SOOOOO, wasn't I delighted when Bed Bath and Beyond made a BIG BOO-BOO on pricing some Yankee Candle Votives.  The votive itself was supposed to be priced at $1.99...INSTEAD they priced the  WHOLE BOX OF 18 VOTIVES FOR $1.99!!!!!  When I saw this I felt as though I had died and went to candle heaven.  I quickly ordered 3 boxes (54 votives) for a total price of $5.97......that is right around .11/candle....WOWSERS!  I did have to pay $5.99 for shipping, but still an AMAZING DEAL!  (BB&B did realize the error and honored the orders that were placed, but did correct the typo..)
***I will try to alert you all if there are any *hot* deals like this that come my way....Be on the look out!!

2 comments:

  1. I got my candles today too! I ordered 4 boxes! LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, you can order diapers in a size 5...I know a little girl who wears size 5 diaps....just sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete