Sunday, March 6, 2011

My week at Walgreens.

Walgreens had some pretty great deals this past week.  They were so great that it took me looking at 5 different Walgreens to find the items I needed.  I think EVERYONE in North Denver knew that these deals were too good to pass up!   Walgreens is a hit or miss when it comes to coupon friendly cashiers.  The Walgreens right down the street from my house is AWFUL, so I drive 5 miles down the road to one with friendly, helpful cashiers.  For me coupon friendly stores are the ONLY way to go!
4- Colgate Total Toothpastes
4- Baby Magic Baby washes
1- Baby Magic Baby Lotion
1- Schick Hydro 5 Razor
1- 20 Count Motrin PM
1- Listerine Mouthwash
1-Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent
Total Before coupons: (approx) $45.00ish...I had some filler items not pictured!
Total After Coupons and Register Rewards...$5.25 AND I have $4 in Register Rewards to use next week!!!!!!!!!!  Basically $1.25 for all this!!!

I started my shopping trip with a $3 Register Reward ("walgreens cash") that I received last week. So that is another consideration for my total.  Walgreens is one store that is a bit more tricky to coupon at.  They have some silly rules like you must have as many items per coupons per transaction.  For example.  I could not use 4 coupons to purchase 3 items....so you sometimes need to buy "filler items" (I usually let the boys get a pencil or piece of candy).  All in all though, once you start shopping at Walgreens and practice with the Register Rewards, you can score some SWEET deals on stuff you use weekly in your household!!  For more information and helpful hints on shopping at Walgreens, check this out  http://www.bargainblessings.com/2010/02/walgreens-101-now-you-will-be-ready-to/

Did anyone else score some sweet deals this week???  

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes girl.. YOU are amazing.. I really need to take a class from you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete