Thursday, July 14, 2011

DAY 4: Mega event trip!

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and it is still going strong even after about 10 Tylenol!  Thankfully, after work I mustered up enough energy to run to the store to pick up some items featured at the Mega event going on.  I only had $8 on me so I knew I had to stay under my budget.  Below is the picture of the items purchased:
(6) Boxes Pop Secret popcorn (we LOVE popcorn for movie night!)
(5) Colgate toothpastes
(3) Reach toothbrushes
(3) Sunny Delight Juices
(1) 32 load Wisk Laundry detergent
(1) Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes
(1) 2 tub Smart Balance Butter
(3) M&M candies
(3) Peanut M&M's candies
TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS AND SAVINGS CARD: $54.17 ( crazy that people DO pay that!)
***I kinda freaked since I knew I only had my $8***
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS AND CARD: $7.81

After my successful shopping trip, I decided to lay down with Luke for a nap.....THREE hours later, I woke up a bit more refreshed.  I still had a headache, but felt a bit more upbeat :)

Since I still had a super headache, I REALLY wanted to order a pizza for dinner but knew I had already spent my $8....damn.  So, I "classed it up" and made hot ham and cheese sandwiches with carrots and dip.....really fancy! 


TOTAL SPENT DAY 4: $7.81 (rollover .19, TOTAL rollover $12.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment