Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Funday....

As you can see, I figured out how to put some pictures on (although these were already on my computer).  So, Hopefully as I venture out to do a little "couponing", I will be able to post a picture and breakdown of the deals.  I am heading out to do a little KING SOOPERS MEGA EVENT shopping.....be prepared for some awesomeness!  Also, walgreens is having some SMOK'N HOT DEALS this week as well.  Unfortunately, I have already been to two walgreens today and ALL the items I needed were out of stock.  The manager assured me that the truck will arrive tomorrow...so be on the look out for my Walgreens post tomorrow!

On a side note, I began "THE 17 DAY DIET" today and am ready to eat one of my limbs.  My Thin Mints are just whispering to me to come eat them....sigh....guess I will be good...IT IS ONLY DAY ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment