Sunday, February 27, 2011

Giving this blogging thing a try........

For all of you that know me, the fact that I am even attempting something that involves me using a computer should be somewhat comical!  But alas, the day has come that I will be a "blogger".....that's right, Kate Wadlington, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Friend, Domestic Goddess.....BLOGGER (my little brother John who is a computer whiz will be so proud).  I am hoping to provide you with a little glimpse in to the world of me.  

I hope to provide you with some **HOT** deals that come my way, share my coupon trips and tips, show you some easy, quick, affordable meals, and of course post some pics of my adorable children (once i figure out how to upload pictures..and I am not joking!)

So check back Daily and please leave some comments/questions!!

Kate the Coupon Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment