Monday, February 28, 2011

Couponing with Kate....

Jack and I ventured out this afternoon for a little King Soopers coupon shopping.  They are having a "Mega Event Sale".... and if you know me, you know I am a sucker for a "mega event."  With that said....here is what I purchased.

10- brown and serve Turkey sausage (this may seem like a lot, but my boys LOVE their sausage!)
5- 32oz. Gatorade
3-Hefty ziplock gallon size bags..(I am planning of freezing LOTS of meat this week for meal prep)
2- Eggo waffles (a staple in the Wadlington house)
3- Danimal Smoothies
1- coffemate creamer
3- Land O Lake butters
1- package Pampers easy ups
***As I was walking out of Kings, I noticed a clearance rack with the pull-ups...They were marked half off from $9.77 down to $4.89!  I FRANTICALLY ran to my van because i KNEW I had a $2 off coupon...Low and behold, shoved in my console was the coupon....it brought the diapers down to $2.89!
GRAND TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS: $69.84
GRAND TOTAL AFTER SUPERCARD AND COUPONS: $13.26

There are some great coupon match ups that you can find one of my favorite sites bargainblessings.com
Find the STORE tab and click on King Soopers!

5 comments:

  1. YAY.. welcome to the BLOG world.. Love seeing all your deals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your coupon savings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're blogging! I will add you to the "blogs I follow"! I am so jealous of your couponing skills! I try, I really try, but I feel like there are so many other things I need and my amount at the end is always so high still! Hopefully reading your blog will help me out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Katie! I will get to keep up with you more often. I miss you and your sweet boys so much!-Randal

    ReplyDelete